Facial reflexology encourages a healthy blood and lymph flow and stimulates Collagen and elastin, helping your skin to rejuvenate and minimize the appearance of ageing.
The face’s proximity to the brain is key to the effectiveness of manipulating facial reflex points which directly connect to the body’s neuro-pathways. Facial Reflexology can be a wonderful therapy to help identify reflexes out of balance and to improve health and well-being.
The unique benefit of Facial Reflexology is that not only does it aim to help improve health and wellbeing, it also gives you a healthy glow.
Face Reflexology may help:
– relieve the effects of stress
– improve circulation to the face and head area
– improve lymphatic drainage and elimination of toxins
– strengthen the immune system
– cleanse the body of toxins and impurities
– relieve mental strain and improve concentration
– improve general health and wellbeing
– benefit conditions like migraine, Bell’s Palsy and bruxism
– promote a rejuvenating effect on the skin and leaves the face radiant
– relieve sinusitis and congestion
At the first meeting a reflexologist takes time for a consultation in which you may answer questions regarding your general health, lifestyle and medical history. This will be followed by the initial reflexology treatment.
The first treatment lasts approximately 50 minutes, plus approximately 20 minutes for the consultation. From this first session the reflexologist assesses and discusses with the client the best course of treatment. This will be adapted to each client’s personal needs. Treatment time may be reduced for children and special cases.
For the session you will be seated in a comfortable reclining reflexology chair. The treatment is soothing and relaxing. After one or two treatments your body may respond in a very definite way. Most people note a sense of well-being and relaxation.
It is important to note that reflexology complements orthodox medicine.
After a treatment
Rest if possible
Drink plenty of water
Avoid alcohol, caffeine and smoking