Facial reflexology encourages a healthy blood and lymph flow and stimulates Collagen and elastin, helping your skin to rejuvenate and minimize the appearance of ageing.
The face’s proximity to the brain is key to the effectiveness of manipulating facial reflex points which directly connect to the body’s neuro-pathways. Facial Reflexology can be a wonderful therapy to help identify reflexes out of balance and to improve health and well-being.
The unique benefit of Facial Reflexology is that not only does it aim to help improve health and wellbeing, it also gives you a healthy glow.
Face Reflexology may help:
– reduce stress and anxiety by inducing deep relaxation
– strengthen the immune system
– cleanse the body of toxins and impurities
– improve all circulations
– promote improved functioning of all body systems
– relieve migraine and headaches
– alleviate some ear problems
– sleep disorders
– sinus problems, hay fever, breathing disorders